- Autonomous political
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
Additional material available for self-education in section formation of the web IMI commission. In particular for a presentation strictly divulgativa on what is IMI can see this video of animation of the commission UE:http://ec.europa.eu/internal_market/imi-net/video/all_about_imi_es.mp4
If you are planning any training session, please contact the HOTEL NOVA (atencionusuarios.IMI@seap.minhap.es): we can facilitate materials for training, and even experienced support educational activities of other coordinators.
Moreover, only knowing with ample time before the dates of the activity can from national coordination request to the committee that does not engage in maintenance or other that could affect the availability of the system during the course.